This is my first time to have my pic printed on Cushion Cover!!!
And it's a surprise that my mom really love and she took each of one immediately, and they are now on my sofa LOL I can't imagine what will be on my brother's face when he come back ,it should be really funny!
These cushions are for tomoro doujincon- Rainbow Gala 2 (thanks
). If you have a chance drop by please come to find me, the booth is located on Touhou Street
(Should not be hard to spot)
I hope all of you guys have had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing day
My family is not Catholic or Christians so we do not celebrate Christmas
We used to have Party years ago with my cousins and aunties but this year all of my cousins are preparing Exams and my dad and uncle didn't have day off on Christmas, so we don't have any party or gathering. I wish I could have roast Turkey!!!! (We seldom have turkey here.)
I did go out to do lots of shopping on Christmas day and Boxing day, and finally I have some time to play guitar (haven't practised for a long time).
I am planning to buy a electric guitar (Always a Duesenberg Starplayer TV but it's toooooo expensive
)and a new lens for my camera but I spent too much on shopping and I have to work hard to save money!
And my 2009 resolutions are as follow (finallyXD)
- Have more freelance jobs for more income! (money always comes first LOL)
- reduce expenditure on useless stuff (like duplicate skin care/cosmetics etc)
- Go traveling! Japan and USA! Yeah
- live a healthier life (wake up and sleep earlier)
- lose weight(finally it's on my resolution list)
- have improvement on drawing
- Spend more time with my family (too less now)
- Get a electric guitar
- Remember more guitar chords and tabs!!!
4 days until 2009!
Wish you a Happy New Year!!!!!!
My RL Friends